The 14th annual commemorative Christmas ornament is of a beautiful Queen Anne home located on North Main Street in Romeo. Built by R.M. Bickford in 1890 for around $2,000, this magnificent home served as the first parsonage of the Congregational Church.
As with many Queen Anne-style buildings, this home reflects Japanese influence, which was very popular at the time. This can be seen in the geometric patterns in the porch railings, and is visible in the interior staircase and woodwork.